BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

later on

interestingly enough, I did not end up getting cheese and crackers. I instead ended up coming to the realization that no one in life is going to help you as much as you can help yourself. I'm going to have to do this tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it, but I know it will help me in some way.

yesterday, I spent all day doing absolutely nothing while all my friends were out having a life. It didn't bother me at the time, but I'm bothered now. I will just have to get over it.

I bought Titanic for my love.

in fact I will go get cheese and crackers. and I am again excited.

this year will be different, I'm counting on it. the girl who brings the best out of me is coming to school and I know she will help make all the difference. I love you. I love you. I love you.

2 comments:

kml said...

i love you, i love you, i love you! this year will be great.

katyw. said...

=)<3