BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

woah man.

Katy,
When in doubt, be sure to take the more cautious path. You may not be ready, but an important relationship is undergoing a change. It is not yet clear whether this change is for the better. Avoid showing resentment towards those that hold power over you.

that is very odd, because I completely know what this is directed towards.

alright well I just got back from Prerana's party and I actually had a pretty good time. everything seemed pretty alright by the end of the night. he even hugged me! I KNOW! very epic indeed. so I didn't end up doing what I planned because it wasn't the right time, and I think I may have regretted it if I had gone through with it? oh well. but hey i'm hoping to hang out with him soon, so who knows what will happen. I also hope to maybe go to sushi soon with Kirsten and Rebecca, unless they're lives are too busy. I miss just having random spontanious sleepovers with those girls. they're so epically fun. man I love them. you know, i'm actually completely content. and it's all because of one hug. i'm lame. but I don't care! hehehe :D

0 comments: