BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

(:

I just wrote, my last yellow book... EVER.
WOOOHOOOOOO so happy, this is how I felt after I was through with math.
Oh man, so happy.
On another note, my strange mood has continued on from a few days ago and I'm feeling a huge mixture of things. Happiness, Nostalgia, Embarrassment, Regret (crap.), stress and just generally like time is moving to fast for me to keep up with. But, I guess everyone's feeling like that this year, well... at least everyone in grade twelve. I keep wanting to just stop life and go back to grade nine, one of the best years of my life. I'm through dealing with this grade twelve shit. Dresses, Money, Cuba, Dry Grad, Scholarships, APPLYING! University. I don't know what to do after I graduate! and I know I can't just laze around like I would really LOVE to do. It just can't happen, should I continue with singing? Photography? or Do I try for sociology? I think singing is my best bet. But the problem is I don't want that to lead me to teaching. NEVER would I become a teacher, I just couldn't do it. My patience level isn't high enough to deal with kids who think they know better than the teacher. Which coincidentally enough is me in some classes, which is something I really regret doing in high school. I think I'm growing up - because it's becoming easier and easier for me to admit when I'm wrong. I may be a bit of a tough personality but I'm learning when to draw boundaries, something that I really used to have trouble with when I was younger.

All in all though, life is really going amazingly and everyone in my life makes me so happy. I'm so happy to have all of you, know that you're the reason I even bother coming to school in the morning and making my self do well enough to graduate.

0 comments: