BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

great

well, I went in for my L today. funny story. before we left my house, I specifically told my mum "hey it says in the drivers book that I need my birth certificate." my mother being who she is, ignores my intelligence and takes me to the drivers place only to be greeted by the lady at the desk with "may I see your birth certificate." HA! I was right, maybe my mother should learn to listen. so we then have to head back home, a 15 minute drive there and back. and by the time we get there, i'm feeling completely sick and not very confident. I hadn't got much sleep the night before. so... I failed, by like 9 questions. I'm throughly unimpressed with life at the moment, but thankfully there's a place that's open tomorrow, and express place. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo hope I pass. wish me luck!!

0 comments: